ONEflight International (OFI) maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. When you place orders online to purchase services or access your BAJ account information, we use secure servers to protect your personal information, which is intended to encrypt the personal information that is transmitted between you and our sites. Although OFI takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, it cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access and OFI makes no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
OFI may disclose your personal information to the following persons/entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries. Our affiliates and subsidiaries may use your information for various purposes, including marketing their products and services to you.
- Service providers. We may share your information with third parties that assist us and perform functions on our behalf. These entities may include air carriers, concierge services, technical support, website hosting, service/order fulfillment, customer service and credit card processing, among others. In some cases third-party service providers, such as air carriers, concierge services, information technology and data processing vendors, data storage services, etc., may be located outside the United States and your personal information may be processed or stored in other countries.
- Non-affiliated third parties. We may also share your information with third parties as necessary to complete your transaction or fulfill your requests. OFI may also share your information with third parties for marketing purposes including but not limited to the third party’s own marketing or promotional purposes or other companies’ marketing purposes in order for them to present you with offers on services or products that may be of interest to you.
- Marketing partners. If we jointly offer a product or service with a different entity, we will share your information with that entity to assist in marketing and providing that product or service. These entities may include, but are not limited to: air carriers, car rental agencies, hotels and concierge providers.
- Law enforcement/Legal processes/other uses. OFI may also disclose your information: if required to do so by law, court order, subpoena or other legal process; as requested by a governmental or law enforcement authority; to protect the rights or property of OFI, its customers, its sites or site users; or when we believe in good faith that it is in the interests of aviation security or that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In certain circumstances, OFI’s third party service providers may be required to disclose information to government or law enforcement authorities. Security, health and customs and immigration laws in the U.S. and many other countries require all air carriers, to provide border control agencies or other governmental authorities with passenger data. In order to comply with these laws we may disclose information about you and your travel arrangements to such authorities. Under section 4261 and 4271 of the Internal Revenue Code, ONEflight is required to file quarterly excise tax returns to the IRS. In accordance with IRS requirements, ONEflight is required to maintain records regarding commercial air transportation, including but not limited to the identification of all passengers, and amount paid for travel, for a period of three (3) years from the date of travel. Any requirement to allow a passenger to delete its personal information during this period of time would be counter to ONEflight’s obligations.
- Business transactions. If OFI is acquired by or merges with another entity, if any of our assets are transferred to another entity, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information that we collected from and about you to the other entity.